November 29, 2018
Please read this Electronic Communications Delivery Policy carefully. This policy establishes (1) your consent to Four Technologies Inc. (The “Company”) delivering all communications to you electronically; (2) how you may withdraw your consent to this policy; and (3) your responsibilities in connection with the delivery of the communications. The Company may amend this Electronic Communications Delivery Policy at any time by posting a revised version on its website. By using the Company’s Products and Services, on its website or through any other means, you are consenting to the terms of this, and any revised version of this, Electronic Communications Delivery Policy.
- Electronic Communications. You consent to receive electronically, all communications that the Company provides in connection with your Company account and your use of the Company’s Services. The communications include, but are not limited to:
- Any of the Company’s Agreements and Policies that require your consent, including updates to those agreements or policies;
- Transaction receipts and confirmations;
- Account statements and history;
- Federal, and state, tax statements the Company required to send to you; and
- Any other account or transaction information.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access and retain the Company’s electronic Communications, you will need to have certain computer hardware and software, by consenting to this Electronic Communications Delivery Policy, you represent and warrant that you have:
- A working computer with a working Internet connection;
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Firefox version 4.0 and above, Chrome version 4.0 and above, or Safari 5.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 10.0 or another application that enables you to open documents in .pdf format;
- A working mobile phone with cell service;
- A current, working email address;
- Sufficient storage space, on or offline, to save current and past communications.
- Withdrawal of Consent to this Policy. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically by emailing us at email@example.com. If you fail to provide, or if you withdraw, your consent to receive communications electronically, the Company reserves the right to either: (1) deny your application for an account, (2) restrict your account, (3) close your account and any sub-account, or (4) charge you additional fees for paper copies.
- Your Responsibilities. It is your responsibility to provide the Company with your current, working email address and to update the Company of any changes thereto, so that the Company can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if the Company sends you an electronic communication, but you fail to receive it because you did not provide the Company with a current, working email address, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic communications, the Company will be deemed to have provided the communication to you.
- You can update your email address, street address, or phone number at any time by logging into your Company account and making the necessary changes to your profile. If your email address becomes invalid such that electronic communications sent to you by the Company are returned, the Company may deem your account to be inactive, and you will not be able to use your account until we receive a current, working email address from you.
- Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add the Company to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the communications we send to you.